NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of Laikipia Wildlife Forum (the “Forum”) will be held on 24th September, 2016 at 10.00 a.m. in Nanyuki Sports Club.
- To note the presence of a quorum.
- To read the Notice convening the meeting.
- To confirm the Minutes of Annual General Meeting held on 10 th October, 2015 as the correct record of the proceedings of the said meeting.
- To consider, and if thought fit, adopt the Balance Sheet and Accounts for the year ended 31st December, 2015 together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ Reports thereon.
- To confirm that Joy V. Bhatt & Co. shall continue in office as the auditors of the Forum for the period until the conclusion of the next annual general meeting in accordance with Section 159(2) of the Companies Act (CAP 486) and to allow the directors fix their remuneration.
- To consider and if thought fit approve the re-election of Major General Peter Waweru and Mike Harrison (who are due for retirement) to the Board for a further term of two(2) years.
- To note the appointment of Lydia Kisoyan as a director representing Kenya Wildlife Service in place of Aggrey Maumo.
- To review the end of donor funding.
- To adopt the new LWF Strategic Plan.
- To endorse the formation of the Mount Kenya-Ewaso Water Partnership.
- To endorse the introduction of WILD CLASS and the new Laikipia Association of Conservation Educators.
- To consider any other business whose due notice has been given.
By order of the Board
Dated: 1 st September, 2016